Monday, January 25, 2010

First Blog!

So this is the first blog I've ever written! I'm anxious about starting this class (Art 211): excited to test my creativity yet a little nervous about what to expect. From the first day's lecture it seems like a class I won't mind putting the extra work into because it will be something I enjoy. As a performing arts and comm major I took this class initially because I knew it would satisfy a comm credit and my last honors credit and I had a few friends who had taken it and loved it. I didn't expect that we'd be talking about opera. the baroque period and musical theater! Now I'm even happier I decided to take this. My only fear is that I won't think of creative enough ideas for the various projects. But I guess we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment