Saturday, April 10, 2010

Xerox Project




This was my xerox project. It ended up being fun to do even though I think I missed the point of the assignment a little bit. After seeing the rest of the class' project, mine lacked detail and a real creative concept. Mine was not outside of the box enough. I was afraid mine would be a bit too literal, afterall it was the only collage that actually used the parts to create the structure of a person of sorts. I played it "safe" but it was still fun. And I felt like a badass laying on the xerox machine in the library :)

2 comments:

  1. The "exquisite corpse" layout is really well done here. I like the loopiness of the limbs which is basically a requirement in my opinion if someone wants to master playing an instrument or acting in theater (as signified by the placement of musical notes and drama masks in your piece). And by loopiness, I basically mean a looseness to the way one carries oneself (you can't be uptight and rigid and simultaneously be a great actor or musician, its just next to impossible).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the concept you have behind your piece with the idea of the 3 different faces of theatre. I also love the way you pasted the different parts of your face together...they are in the right place, but they look so much different with changes in proportion/color/angle. I think this came out really cool!

    ReplyDelete